Spray-on rain repellent for visors and goggles.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE IT:
- Enhances clear vision by shedding water.
- Easy to apply – can be used indoors unlike solvent sprays.
- WaterBased – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous.
- Does not contain fluorocarbons.
WHEN YOU SHOULD USE IT:
All motorcycle visors and ski goggles.
HOW YOU SHOULD USE IT:
- Remove surface dirt, insects etc with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Shake well before use. From a distance of 15cm/6 inches, apply 2 squirts of Visor Proof onto the outside face of the visor.
- Wipe with a clean, fluff-free cloth in smooth even strokes across the outside of the visor.
- Rub vigorously from side to side to ensure even spread.