Combining great quality with exceptional value, the Atlas sleeping bag is perfect for festival goers and those taking their first steps into the world of camping. This square-shaped bag boasts a unique S-stitched pattern to hold the insulating fibre in place, while the 8.5 TOG rating guarantees a comfortable nights’ sleep. It’s shape is also ideal for those who are looking for a bit more wriggle room in their sleeping bag.
- Single-layer stitch through construction – Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- Polair® Shell – 190T Polyester Cired – Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation – Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Cozy at the top and freedom at the bottom. With a hood to keep you warm and a generous foot space for movement and comfort.
- Shaped hood with draw cord closure – Reduces heat loss from the head. Draw cord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Two-way auto-lock zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Hanging loops – Hang bag to air
- Color coordinated stuff sack with draw cord.
- Suggested Usage Min: 6°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Performance: 2 Season
- TOG: 8.5
- Internal Length: 195cm
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Internal Foot Width: 78cm
- Internal Chest Width: 78cm
- Weight: 1.42kg
- Zip Side: left
- Packsize: 42.0 x ø23.0cm