The GOLDEN GATE ATR is the perfect shoe for medium to long distance runs on mixed terrain, including off-road as well as paved surfaces. This model is well suited to athletes of any weight and experience level, who are looking for a reliable and comfortable shoe for their daily training. An extremely versatile road-to-trail transitional shoe in the world of trail running.
This shoe has a very precise fit, we recommend one size up from the usual SCARPA sizes if you want a comfortable fit.
A lightweight and breathable upper with a structural wave closure system designed for optimal fit, and featuring an integrated collar and tongue to provide easy foot entry and fantastic fit around the ankle. With a perfect, foot-wrapping fit, it allows adaptability to different foot shapes, thanks to the Sock-Fit LW by SCARPA construction system.
The “i-Respond” propulsion system enhances the thrust phase, amplifying energy input with greater energy return.
PRESA TRN-02 sole made with high performance rubber outsole, with 4 mm lugs and excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces. Tested by the best and brought to the limit on technical and uneven terrain.
1. EVA MIDSOLE medium-high density gas foam for support and thrust response
2. EVA MIDSOLE low density gas foam for shock-absorption
3. STACK Heel 28mm – Toe 24mm – Drop 4mm
4. DESIGN studied for high propulsion response
5. RUBBER OUTSOLE with exclusive SCARPA design in SUPERGUM compound, excellent grip on every terrain
6. DESIGN with grooves for support and cushioning
7. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area Stability area