The Helium Down sleeping bags are designed for trekking and hiking. Ranges from 250g to 750g filling. Comfortably insulated from -17˚F/-27˚C to 16˚F/-9˚C.
Comfortable 3D contour mummy shape. Double side zip provides convenience. Inside anti-cold flap for better insulation. Full length zipper provides ventilation. Special Mat pocket to secure a mat underneath. Hood with drawcord.
- 20D nylon fabric
- Comfortable 3D contour mummy shape
- Double side zip for convenience.
- Inside anti-cold flap for better insulation
- Full length zipper provides ventilation
- Special Mat Pocket to secure a mat underneath
- Hood with drawcord
- Compression stuff bag included
- Mesh bag included for storage friendly
- T extreme: -27˚C/ -17˚F
- T limit: -9˚C /16˚F
- T comfort: -3˚C /27˚F
- Dimensions: 210 x 80 x 50cm / 82.6″ x 31.5″ x 19.7″
- Shape: Mummy
- Fill weight: 750g / 26.5oz
- Avg. weight: 1200g / 2 lb 10 oz
- Temp Rating Certified under EN 13537
- Fill Power: 600+ 90/10 white down duck