The GSI Outdoors Coffee Rocket is an incredibly clever, one person pour-over camp coffee maker that collapses to nest inside your favorite camp mug. In just a few minutes, you have a rich, invigorating fresh coffee anywhere. Designed with fun in mind, this compact pour-over camp coffee maker design incorporates an 8 fl. oz. (230 ml) drip cone designed to funnel piping hot water into an easy-to-clean, stainless steel filter. Hopper holds up to 3.5 fl. oz. (10 grams) of medium grind coffee for a quick and robust brew. Filter body neatly nests into water hopper for easy storage. Backpacker mug sold separately.
- Clever compacting design collapses to nest within GSI Outdoors Infinity Backpacker Mug and similar vessels.
- Collapses to 3.8″; Expands to 5.5″ high
- High-efficiency screen and snorkel combine for fast, flavorful brewing and effortless cleanup.
- Sturdy, notched, folding legs grip nearly any mug and hold the drip cone above the already brewed coffee for perfect, mud-free brewing.
- Weight (lbs): 0.1700/77g
- Material: Nylon , Clear Polypropylene
- Major Dimension: 1 Cup
- Dimensions: 3.3 in x 3.3 in x 3.8 / 8cm x 8cm x 9cm
- Removable Drip Cone, Grounds Hopper, Folding Legs, Filter Screen