Designed for all-day trad cragging or big multi-pitch projects that demand performance and comfort, the Solution Guide is a true workhorse harness. Built with ultra-tough Super Fabric®, the Solution Guide combines uncompromised comfort with durable construction to create a genuine trad climbing machine.
Whether you’re in the Valley making a free bid on the Captain, or pounding out pitch after pitch at the Creek, the Solution Guide is purpose built for trad climbing. By utilizing an ultra-durable construction consisting of Super Fabric – an abrasion resistant fabric that’s infused with tiny guard plates—the Solution Guide can withstand day after day of rugged use. The durability is matched with uncompromised comfort, which is a result of a contoured fit and our Fusion Comfort Technology, which introduces three separate strands of low-profile webbing in both the fixed leg loops and waist to create superior load distribution while reducing pressure on sensitive points. With four pressure molded gear loops and a fifth gear loop for your extra kit, the Solution Guide is the ultimate trad climbing workhorse.
- Ultra-durable construction built with Super Fabric
- Lightweight waistbelt and leg loops with Fusion Comfort Technology™
- Contoured fit for superior comfort and range of motion
- Fixed leg loops
- Four pressure-molded gear loops
- Fifth gear loop for extra kit
- Adjustable, releasable elastic risers
- Series : Harness Sport
- Weight : 394 g (14 oz)
- Size Range :
- Waist: 61-99 cm (24-39 in)
- Legs: 43-69 cm (17-27 in)