The Zeta AL is an easy to pitch dome tent of amazing value. The lights out inner helps the tent maintain darkness long after sunrise, while the included roof pole offers additional headroom when entering and exiting the tent. Ventilation ports ensure condensation won’t be an issue on your camping trip, while the porch area can be used to store all your camping equipment, leaving you with ample space inside the tent. With strong alloy king poles, bigger, sturdier zips, and more durable pegs, it is seriously robust and resistant to wear and tear.
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles – Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Heavy Duty Zips – Bigger, stronger and more durable zips
- Heavy Duty Steel Pegs – More durable and bigger pegs
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage.
- Weight: 3.95kg
- Pitching Time: 10 minutes
- Packsize: 50.0 x ø16.0cm
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent