New for 2018 Pathfinder is a great all rounder that uses a simple Size Tolerant back system. to balance and spread the load, making it a comfortable multi-day trekking pack. This affordable multi-day trekking pack comes with top and bottom access points, twin daisy and an ergonomically designed hip belt for comfort. Recommended by The Scouts Association Pathfinder is ideal for people taking part in their first multi-day hikes.
- Lightweight and durable polyester fabric
- Excel® 600D Polyester – 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Size tolerant back system – Simple, robust carry system that has the same load carrying abilities as our adjustable rucksacks. Shaped back creates a chimney effect that encourages ventilation during activity
- Duraflex buckles – Strong and reliable
- Dual access points – 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Ergonomic padded hip belt – Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Twin mesh pockets – Provides easy access and storage.
- Weight: 1.64kg
- Dimensions: L29.0 x H73.0 x W32.0cm
- Volume: 65L