The Vango Carron 400 is an easy pitch, three-poled dome tent with full stand up height and features a large porch, with groundsheet, perfect for storing kit or sheltering from the elements. The Nightfall Bedroom allows for a better night’s sleep and the zipped, handled, carry bag makes transportation to and from camp simple. Available in vibrant Moroccan blue, this versatile tent is perfect for small families, couples and friends for weekend camps and festivals.
- Flysheet First or as One Pitch – Inner stays dry if tent being pitched in wet conditions.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures.
- Linked-In Groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Handled Carry Bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite.
- ProTex Shield Flysheet – Highly waterproof at 3000MM HH, protecting you from the elements come rain or shine.
- Queen Bedrooms – Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials.
- Colour Coded Poles – For easy pitching.
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Polyethylene Groundsheet – Tough, durable and waterproof groundsheet to prevent any water ingress which can be easily cleaned if dirty.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard.
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise.
- Weight: 7.7kg
- Pitching Time: 12 minutes
- Packsize: L65.0 x H27.0 x W27.0cm
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent