When you’re run out and staring at the crux, it’s time to Focus. Engineered for high-end climbing, the Focus is built for routes and boulder problems that demand precision. Featuring a slightly downturned last with molded rubber, durable leather, and our Engineered Knit Technology, the Focus is a high-performance Velcro shoe ready for the redpoint.
Engineered to provide laser precision on routes and boulder problems that require absolute focus, this dual-Velcro, high-performance shoe has a slightly downturned last for edging prowess on steeper terrain. With the highest grade European leather upper and our Engineered Knit Technology tongue, the Focus provides breathability and durability. We also printed high friction rubber on the vamp area of the shoe—this innovative process minimizes bulk while maximizing dexterity and grip for toe-hooking. The sole of the Focus is our stiff, durable rubber that’s molded—inspired by the way we forge our carabiners—and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. The Focus also features medial and lateral stabilizer rands to increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges.
- Moderate, slightly down-turned last for technical climbing on vertical to gently-overhanging terrain
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Fine, durable leather upper
- High friction rubber is printed on the shoe to minimize bulk and maximize dexterity and grip for toe hooking
- Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Medial and Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges