At just 37 grams per metre, it takes up little room, but it takes the impact ! On snowfields and steep passages, during mountain walking or skiing, its properties ensure your security.
Declaration of Conformity
Easy snow routes, glacier travel, ski-touring. A snow route is called easy if it has no difficult passages such as the crossing of a bergschrund, requiring a belay.
- Available in 20 and 30 m lengths, also 48 m, with markings each 12 metres to assist tieing-in.
- Used singly, climbing & mountaineering forbidden.
- High level walking and glacier crossing.
- Diameter: 8mm
- Rope Type: Single
- Impact Force (kN): 4.2
- Weight per meter: 40g
- Total Weight: (30m) 1.2kg
- No of Falls (UIAA Laboratory): 5
- Dynamic Elongation/Sheath: 37%