Save space, save fuel – which’ll save even more space – and get cooking. The Escape’s hybrid design combines the packability and light weight of silicone with a highly efficient hyper-conductive anodized base. It cooks 30% faster – meaning less fuel – and takes up 53% less space in your pack. That’s a lot. The design details are super smart. The lid doubles as a strainer and has integrated silicone thumbpads to help prevent burns. Dual bail handles make pick-up easy, then fold out of the way and lock the lid in place. The silicone has graduations molded in, so measurements are always accurate, and – if you want – you can nest other Escape tableware pieces inside. The Escape HS is maximum pot for minimal space.
- Hybrid construction creates a pot that packs small, cooks fast.
- Silicone-sided pot collapses to a height of 2.1” for easy packing.
- Hard-anodized heat-sink base uses Teflon® with Radiance Technology to cook 30% faster.
- Base delivers exceptional non-stick performance, even-heating and durability.
- Crushproof strainer lid holds in heat, makes draining easy.
- Lid’s integrated silicone thumb pads provide a sure grip, help prevent burns.
- Molded in graduations for easy measuring and portioning.
- Dual bail handles make for easy handling and lock lid in place for transport.
- Weight: 513g / 1.1300 lbs
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Nylon, Silicone
- Major Dimension: 2L / 2.1 qt.
- Dimensions: 25.4cm x 22.3 x 5.3cm / 10 in x 8.8 in x 2.1
- Product Use: Car Camping
- 2L Collapsible Pot
- Folding Handles
- Strainer Lid
CAUTION: Never heat Escape cookware to extreme temperatures or allow it to boil dry. Pot and Strainer Lid intended for camp stovetop use only. Not for use with microwave ovens, conventional ovens or open campfires. Pot is not intended for use with hot oil or grease. Lid and handles may become hot when cooking. Always use caution when grasping handles. Never expose handles to direct flame.
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, scuffs, dust, dirt, abrasion, etc., is not a valid reason for a warranty return. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence will be performed at a reasonable charge.
WARNING: Prior to initial use, always wash with hot water and mild detergent at home and dry immediately. Use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Do not use with knives or sharp utensils. Always allow components to dry completely before collapsing or storing. Dishwashers may prematurely age components. Escape Cookware and Tableware is not intended for prolonged storage of food or liquids. Should a silicone component become torn, cracked, brittle, scorched by flame or otherwise damaged, discontinue use and please recycle the pieces
DANGER: Always ensure that EscapeHS Pot is fully extended before use. Always ensure that handles are fully extended before and during use. Never press on top or sides of pot during use. Pressure on sides or top could cause pot to collapse. Do not overfill pot. Do not allow flames from stove to extend beyond base of cookware. Steam will vent through holes in the Strainer Lid during use. Always point Strainer Lid away from handle, stove controls and self while cooking. Always use silicone thumb pads to hold Strainer Lid securely against the pot when straining or pouring. Always pour or strain away from self. Always allow unit to cool before cleaning or disassembling. Do not attempt to rapidly cool EscapeHS Cookware. Always respect fire and all other hot substances.