A versatile stainless steel crampon for ice and mixed climbing, the Cyborg features adjustable, replaceable frontpoints that can be configured in either dual- or monopoint. Available in a Pro or Clip version.
From vertical ice routes in Switzerland to hard alpine mixed routes in the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Cyborg crampon is our high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon. Built with a semi-rigid stainless steel construction, the Cyborg’s versatile design can be converted from dual- to mono-point, and the hooded vertical frontpoints provide solid bite on everything from tenuous ice blobs to horizontal rock edges. The Cyborg’s light and durable stainless steel design won’t rust, resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn’t rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- A djustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
Weight Per Pair : 1.08 kg (2 lb 6 oz)
Size : One size fits 36-46. 46 will require our long center bar.
Materials : Stainless steel